Saturday, January 18, 2014

This Blog IS Alive!!

Wow, let me dust this thing off for minute...poof... (cough, cough).  So, it has been a very long time since I have posted here.  I'm not really sure why I stopped.  No, maybe I do know.  Life is nuts, and I'm sure we all can relate. The end of 2012 and most of 2013 were not good years for me.    Separation, divorce, new place to live, single dad, etc... You get it.  ...but time to turn the page.

Jets had a very mediocre year.  Though some say given the talent on the roster, it was a good year.  Hmmm... Okay sure.  I was not at all impressed with Geno, but not all QBs turn to gold in their first season.  The Devils are also very mediocre, hovering around .500 this season.  A few having solid seasons so far: Jagr, Ryder, Henrique, both goalies to name a few.  I guess January/February is where things really heat up in the NHL, so let's hope for a good playoff push.

Oh and we are married to the 76ers...say WHAT?!?!

...So I wonder if anyone actually reads this thing?

1 comment:

  1. I check it one in a while, LOL. Good to see you are posting again. Sorry to hear what you had to go through. It's cliche, but whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Hopefully the devils make it into the playoffs this year. I was thinking of starting a group on meetup.com for devils fans in south jersey, but they charge a monthly fee. Looking for other devils fans around here.

    ReplyDelete